With the development of papermaking industry, more and more domestic papermaking enterprises adopt neutral sizing. Therefore, high-quality quaternary ammonium cationic starch is required as retention, dispersion and emulsifier of AKD. In order to meet the needs of the market, our factory has made full use of our advanced equipment to develop a series of quaternary ammonium cationic starch yf318 products which meet the quality standards of similar products in Europe.
Appearance: white powder, no peculiar smell
Water content: ≤ 14% fineness: ≥ 99
6.5 ± 1 Whiteness: ≥ 85
Ds: 0.01? 0.07 (available on request)
1. High quality corn starch (or cassava starch) and starch etherification agent of Hess company in Germany are used;
2. Using vacuum dry production line;
3. The technology of production process is monitored by computer;
4. Use imported precision instruments for testing;
5. Good reputation and excellent after-sales service.
1. Gelatinization method add clean cold water into the gelatinization barrel, start the mixer (mixing speed is about 60 rpm), and slowly add the product. The gelatinization concentration is about 5%. It is heated by steam or jacket directly. After the temperature rises above 85 ℃, the temperature is kept at 20? For 30 minutes, dilute the gelatinizing solution to about 1% with clean cold water before use, at 50? Keep warm at 65 ℃ for standby.
2. It is suggested to add 20% of heavy calcium carbonate to the auxiliary formula (neutral sizing) (for absolute dry fiber, the same below) yf318
APAM or CPAM 0.015% AKD
Adding 0.25% 3. Technological process: slurry → CaCO3 → modified starch yf318 → AKD → pam4. The expected use effect sizing degree (c0bb value) (compared with blank, the same below) can be increased by 6.78
1. Textile industry
Cationic starch can be used for sizing, increasing the lubricity and wear resistance of warp, and also as the protective coating of glass fiber in twisting and weaving. Cationic starch can be used as sizing agent for textile light yarn because of its good film-forming property, viscosity stability and solubility with polyvinyl alcohol. Single cationic starch, or cationic starch copolymerized with acetic acid, vinyl acid and butylenic acid, is a good sizing agent. Cationic starch can also be used as washing and finishing agent. When it is added to detergent, the rigidity and smoothness of fabric can be improved after washing and drying. As sizing agent of glass fiber, cationic starch can improve the wear resistance of glass fiber.
2. Paper industry
The biggest use of cationic starch is to use its cation and strong adhesion as internal additives in papermaking, which can improve the physical properties of paper, such as bursting resistance, tensile strength, folding resistance, anti shedding, etc., and improve the sizing effect of rosin and alum. The ratio of cationic starch in the pulp coagulates and fixes the filler and fine fiber, which makes the paper have good water filtration performance, improves the paper's writing speed, and greatly reduces the pollution of water quality. In addition, cationic starch also has the effect of emulsification and fixation of alkene ketone dimer which can be used in the production of ideal paper neutral sizing material, and its application in the surface sizing and coating of paper is also under research.
Cationic starch can flocculate negative organic or inorganic particles from suspension, such as clay, titanium dioxide, coal, carbon, iron ore and mud, etc. it can be used for drainage purification, floating beneficiation, separation, purification and concentration of various bioactive substances, such as enzyme, plasma, nucleic acid, etc. Now it is used in water-soluble products and carboxymethylated, sulfonylalkylated compound modifiers. Because its agglutination effect is proportional to its relative molecular weight, their grafting polymer effect is better. In addition, the possibility of using it as ion exchanger and medicine is being studied.
Cationic starch can also be used as a liquid loss control agent for drilling fluid with high salt concentration.